View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2006, 06:45 AM  
redcar
Retired Administrator

redcar's Forum Picture

Default Re: same sex unions, perspective

Christopher don't take the piss with me again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmpcmp
LOVE ISN'T MEASURABLE, IT CAN'T BE SPLIT ADDED, SUBTRACTED. SQUARED, OR MULTIPLIED. AND THER SURE ANIN'T NO LIMIT ON IT EITHER.
rite so therefore love is never fixed? its variable? fine i will go with you and say it cant be split. but there is different levels of love. like i love my tea here but not as much as i love my mother. and i love the sugar in the tea, but not as much as the tea itself, so we have another level. now love as you see it's clearly being measured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmpcmp
as you say "it wont hurt me" so why wouldn't you let it be legall?
dont use the "it wont hurt me" arguement. if a man in Ireland goes and kills his own family it wont hurt me. 9/11 didnt hurt me, but i wouldnt make them legal, now would i?

i just want to say one thing on the whole gay adoption issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en
So if a child was in need of loving parents, gays shouldnt be given the right o care for the child....
i dont think our society fully accepts gay couples yet. like if i had a bf and i walked down the road holding his hand i would defo get people giving a second look. i think its unfair to raise a child in that environment. like dont get me wrong i think adoption is one of the best things, i wouldnt be here otherwise, and when society change their opinion of gays, thats the time to allow gay adoption, but i dont think we can have it before hand. i just dont think it would be fair to the child.

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
redcar is offline   Reply With Quote