Old July 31st, 2010, 12:46 AM  
deadpie
S̈́ea Wolf Levḯathaחי

deadpie's Forum Picture

Name: Damien Ark
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by world_king View Post
that could be true but still to me thats a really big coincidence and take from it what you will because to me this is very interesting. and moses could have presented it to the egyptians like it was God. but the timeing is what gets me, moses gos to ramses and demands his people to be set free, ramses cuz of his pride says no and the all that happens? its almost too perfect!
Well if God is real, that's not necessary good. That means he has been ignoring us for a shit load of time and is a violent crazy God. And if you don't believe God is crazy, read about how he wants to kill children -

" The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered." O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children." (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)"

deadpie is offline   Reply With Quote