View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2004, 10:37 AM  
Dfsg
Awesome Poster

There are so many drugs that are manufactured by the drug companies that are killers.

Then look at ecstasy- there are very few deaths related to it, less than most pharmasutical drugs, and it has less side effects than anti-depressants (and works better).

Marajuana is an awesome drug that has been used medicinally much longer than it has been illegal. The only reason it is illegal is because it is a plant, and the drug companies can't patent it, or make any money off of it (The stuff grows anywhere...)

Cocaine and Ritalin are (interestingly enough)basically the same thing. Ritalin is only less addictive, yet it is still sold at schools. If it is snorted, it is much worse for you than cocaine.

The government needs to make some things illegal, and some things legal. I wish I were at the head of the FDA...

As always- None of my statements are evaluated by the FDA.

My advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases unless prescribed by a health practitioner. All information is provided for educational purposes only and should not replace the advice of your medical doctor.

(but your medical doctor will probably end up killing you )
Dfsg is offline   Reply With Quote