View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2006, 01:02 PM  
redcar
Retired Administrator

redcar's Forum Picture

Default Re: same sex unions, perspective

please dont set down parameters of which i must confine my arguement thank you very much. and i will also ask you not to double post, edit your post to add more information.

now i see marraige as a union between two people, and when i say two people, it means two people of any race, gender, religion et cetra. to me a marraige consisting of three or more people is not a marraige.

now you argue that having people who cant have babies in a marraige is a mockery? what happens in the case of three people, say two men and a woman, well the woman would be the mother and one of the men would be the father. so what happens the other man? is he just a spare?

lets devolop this a little further based on your previous point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmpcmp
In my opinion having ppl that can't have babbies (together) is a mockery more so than more than two ppl.
so what about couples who are sterile? they cant have babies, so are they a mockery? some men or women are just unable to have babies through and that is just how it is, just like homosexuality, its just how it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmpcmp
cuz i hate to hava to break it to you but gay marrige isn't exactly an american tradition.
and you assume i am American? you must because you talk about American tradition. i'm Irish and very proud.

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
redcar is offline   Reply With Quote