Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2006, 11:18 PM  
cmpcmp
Member++

Default Re: Political Polls

United States Poll:

1 What political party do you support? republican
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? conservative
3 Are you pro choice? im anti-abortion (lol dont make me use your slogan
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? yes, but morally spineless no
5 Are you opposed to change? i am opposed to needless change
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? yes
7 Do you support the Bush Administration? yes
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? yes
9 Do you support the War on Terror? yea
10 Are you tolerant? yea
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? I belive what aristotle said about man being able to discern what is right and wrong, raised catholic
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? no, if i was born in israel i would probly be jewish.
13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached? no
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? representative democracy
15 Are you open to stem cell research? this question is biased and is the usual liberal tactic of making stem cell research all one thing. The general public doesn't even know that there are multiple different kinds. Im against embryonic stemcell research, but not ambilical, or adult.
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? i would if the war war to defend the homeland from incoming attack (not preemptive attack). still on a case by case basis though
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? any body should be alowed to sign a contract, but i think gay marrige is moraly wrong.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? no
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? elevendy billion (celebrity jeopardy sean conery)
20 Who is your representative? patty murray

21 Are you male or female? male
22 Are you a minority? nope
23 How old are you? 15
24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? how come ist low-middle- then rich? why not high class, i like the sound of that. high class lol
25 What is your sexual orientation? straight (ps. spelling str8 is so gay) pun intended no harm meant
cmpcmp is offline   Reply With Quote