Thread: Can't feel...
View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2006, 10:58 AM  
ParanoidCutter

ParanoidCutter's Forum Picture

Default Re: Can't feel...

You think it isn't good? Well next week I have a check up appointment with the psychiatrist that gave me the meds, so I'll see what she says. I can't really say much to my parents, they don't understand at the best of times. They seem to just go along with it. Like when I'm depressed they will leave me be, and maybe ask whats up. (Duhhh...can't explain it) If I'm all hyper and stuff, then they just laugh along with it and look at me funny.

I just don't see how this is helping at all... I know you have to give it time. But I am doing and all I can think about when I am depressed is that I need to end it.

Prozac and other antidepressants apparently increase suicidal thoughts and stuff in teens and kids, so I knew that was likely, but actually living with it is different. How did antidepressants work for you? Anyone who has been on them?

I have already OD'd on it twice (this is the liquid btw) and had to fill it back to the line it was on with water. So what I have been having has been diluted, but the dosage is increased. I get a new bottle soon, so that won't be diluted. But I just keep thinking how when I get my hands on it I can drink the whole damn bottle.

This isn't real. It's so weird. I can't go to school. I'm fucking my life up more so if I ever do recover it'll be worse. I'm alienating my friends with my more intense mood swings (not that I ever see them).

I knew what I was agreeing to when I said I would go on medication, but it doesn't seem to be helping in the slightest.

All the bad inside, shown on the outside.
ParanoidCutter is offline   Reply With Quote