Thread: Growing...
View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2006, 03:20 AM  
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Default Re: Growing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeexP
Um I'm not really sure if this is the place to post it but I'm new so I'm not sure.

Well my question is that I just turned 14 a few days ago and I've been thinking to myself if I'll ever grow... I'm like 4'11- 5'0 and I just started getting pubic hair down in the region of the genitals. I don't have any arm pit hair yet either. My mom is like 5'2 but my dad and brother are 5'9+. I'm asain and I'm not really sure what to do. It really depresses me sometimes thinking about it really hard. I heard they have growth pills or something such as that, which will let me grow about 3-5 inches? I'm really saddened by this topic and I don't know what to do anymore... Any comments would be appriciated. thanks.
^^Look at what I bolded^^
That means you just started puberty

You do not need those pills. These might give you some health problems. Like boognish said, you have about 4-6 years to grow, and during puberty, anything can happen. You can be super tall two years from now. So you don't need to worry-- everyone grows at different rates, and your body grows randomly, or some parts will grow while others lag behind a little bit, and then they'll grow too.
Puberty is confusing and worrysom and hard. The best thing you can do is just keep goin' through and every once-in-awhile record your hight on one of those graphs that hangs on the wall.

I know it'll be hard. But you just have to wait. Remember when you were really young and wanted to be a big kid or something, and waited? There are other examples too. Just wait it out, and you will definatly get taller