View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2006, 01:57 AM  
what the?
Nice Poster

what the?'s Forum Picture

Default Re: gay with straight relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolte
I wish this society was more accepting, but they are not, and they never will be in my lifetime. Being gay, to me, is the worst curse of this planet. And I fucking hate that I'm gay. I don't embrace it, I dispise it.
I think every homosexual wishes that society would be more accepting, but whether it is or it isn't, that's just a fact of life, but it's not just homosexuals that will experiance this. I believe everyone is in a constant struggle to conform ot some kind of social normality, even though I don't believe such a thing exists. No two people are the same, so how could there ever be a one, two or any sized group of persons who can say they are normal? The fact is mate, is that your sexuality, no matter how much you might despise it, is a big part of who you are and the way you interact with the rest of the world, and is something that most people will have had major difficulities dealing with. Don't ever say that you despise it, because that's self degrading, and the only reason you would come to say such a thing, is due to other people's narrow-minded views of sexuality. Just because other people won't or don't like you for who you are, it doesn't mean you can't...

And the sun sets in the sky
You're the apple of my eye
If the bomb goes off again
In my brain or on the train
I hope that I'm with you
'Cos I wouldn't know what to do
It means nothing
what the? is offline   Reply With Quote