Old July 8th, 2006, 12:37 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: gay with straight relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrojas2000
if you are gay having straight relationships, you can consider yourself bi... in case this isnt what you wanted, some gay people marry women, because they think that if they announce they are gay, the community its not going to accept him, and they keep it as a secret... if i was gay... i would be a proud gay... since im not... im a proud straight!
well, your stright, its really hard to just 'come out' when you know there ARE going to be people who hate you, fear you and mock you for it. Your stright, you don't know that fear. You say you would embrace it, but its this insane mental struggle. Its an empending doom to me. I will never, or at least not at this time of my life, come out. It would be the end of my life. My family, they would not recognize me, my friends, shocked. I wish this society was more accepting, but they are not, and they never will be in my lifetime. Being gay, to me, is the worst curse of this planet. And I fucking hate that I'm gay. I don't embrace it, I dispise it.

I've had girlfriends, and I've 'loved' some women, though not sexually in the least bit really. Sadly.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote