View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2010, 03:22 AM  
Death
Awesome Poster

Death's Forum Picture

Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelovelive View Post
Is it just me or are INFERNO and Death owning every single God-botherer in this thread and the 'God' one? Keep up the good work guys
LOL, I would +Rep you for that insight, but I've already done so too recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpzy94 View Post
ok whats so great about science
Science is all around. Everything that works has science behind it. When you kick a football, cook a meal, even stay alive, they all use Physics, Chemistry, and Biology respectively. Think it through.

Quote:
ok oooh sooo what nerds tryin 2 prove stupid stuff
I know that by "nerds", you are trying to insult us, but I will actually take that as a compliment since it implies that we are smart and intelligent, which we certianly are.

Quote:
ooooh fascinating
It's facinating if you know anything about it or are good at it.

Quote:
and idk nothing about science funny never failed it or even came close 2 failing it soooo thank you
If that's true, then why do you bash theories like evolution and the Big Bang and yet show in your post that you know nothing about them? Besides, science in schools is too easy nowadays.

Quote:
n idc if im ignorant 2 other religions i respect buddist muslim obviously christian
Well they are monotheistic religions, and the chances are, you (as a Christian) view it as a different way of finding God. That's what a lot of Christians believe.

Quote:
all types because unlike athiest they have a purpose in life
You can't argue (or even type) properly, so you just bash us by saying that we have no purpose? Thankyou for giving me yet another reason to say that you are both ignorant, and immature.

Quote:
and even if i dont believe in thier GOD they believe and they worship it the soo i mean i dnt believe the scientist crap cuz they make everything seem man made wtf
Science crap? So now you're bashing something that has actually been based upon facts, evidence, and intelligent research? And don't go saying that I go and be rude about religion like that, because I've never called religion crap and have alwasy respected religious people. I may argue against them in a debate, but it wouldn't be a debate otherwise. What I said about science cannot be said about religion however, since it is based upon what people believed at the time, which was based upon one man which was most probably lying. It doesn't take a genius to work out which is more reliable.

Science does not make everything make man-made; do you even know anything about what you're talking about? People will respect you more if you can debate maturely without just mindless insulting us, and typing coherantly also helps so that people understand you, so grow up.

BTW, and if you are so "correct", and "superior" to atheists, why have you been frozen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
Perhaps the entire argument [the death penalty] can be summarised in just a sentence.

We kill people who kill people to show others that killing is wrong.
Death is offline   Reply With Quote