View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2006, 09:04 PM  
LIsailer19's Forum Picture
Default Re: i fell stupid about this

Originally Posted by mrojas2000
guys dont rush it... i mean, that moment will last in you/for you forever... there ill be no next time (hmm this makes me think about my fav movie... 50 first dates, awsome movie!!)... its like having your lips virgin... you wont forget when you first did/will do sex, will ya?? so just dont rush it, do it with someone you really really like... my best girl friend (shes a friend girl, not my gf) told me she has kissed like 50000000000000000 times, but she told me that she will never forget her first kiss, and then starts to explain me how it feels and stuff, but i dont really remember... so just wait the perfect moment, the perfect time... you know?? my dream is having my first kiss at a beach with the sunset, all alone... im surelly it wont be like that, but just make the moment perfect-er than it is, if its not... dont rush it...

i love 50 first dates too!

i agree, a first kiss shouldnt be rushed. my dream one is to be sailing with the girl i like during a sunset, and the boat flips, and while we are floating in the water, alone, well you get the idea... i just fantasize about that everyday (i know i need to get a life, lol ). But yea i agree, as said in 50 first dates, "theres nothing like a first kiss."
LIsailer19 is offline   Reply With Quote