View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2006, 02:02 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: america.revolutionary

Calm down for the love of Jesus. Kermit as your friend, I must advise you to be a bit less hostile. Your right, there needs to be a revolution, and there needs to be some changes, but we must be nice and well tempered if anyone is going to take us seriously. If we just bombard our fellow members with wild acusations about corruption and such, then nobody is going to be on your side.

Kermit is right, in some instances. I love america though, personally. The people and the places, teeming with life and a carefree happiness not witnessed in many other countries. The government works well enough that most of us don't have to think about it, we can just go on living our lives and enjoying our time. Which in comparision to other countries is ample.

I dislike this government which is an opressing, corrupt horrid thing. I'm a revolutionary as well, and have been personally working with people like kermit and his family to make changes. Should the time come were there is a full scale war, then I will do everything in my power to serve the "people" of america, not the country, which I dispise.

In order to fully understand the real struggles of america, you have to understand the vast number of people sharing Kermit and I's opinion. 37 million people are in poverty, with about 100 million near it. Thats allot, about 50% of the united states, living in well....disturbing conditions. There is something that needs to be done, which is of course, why I have chosen to go into polotics at the University of Texas.

Some people need to enter the back door with a gun and a prayer, others tend to fix things thew the front with a suite and a tie (more to my favour)

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote