View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2010, 10:25 AM  
TyCrisp

TyCrisp's Forum Picture

Name: Ty
Default Re: How did you first find out you were gay or bi?

Ive recently been realizing I might not be entirely straight. I have had and have crushes on girls and Ive dated a couple times. I appreciate the beauty of the female body greatly and often fantasize over it. But more often lately, Ive been fantasizing over males and I wouldn't mind having a relationship with one. I'm a very liberal person and I am truly proud of people who are open about their not-so-straightness. Im a slightly introverted when it comes to expressing myself verbally. It would be very difficult for me to actually TALK to someone about my feelings. So I guess I'm in the process of discovering my true sexual orientation.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
"You should live life to the fullest, as if tomorrow was to be the last. Expect the unexpected, imagine the unimagined, and love the unloved."

[email protected]
TyCrisp is offline   Reply With Quote