View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2006, 05:45 PM  
Z /\ ( |-|
Z /\ ( |-|'s Forum Picture
Default Re: Why me?! Disney Cruise nightmare...

This was posted in my diary too, but it applies to this story, so I'm gonna post it here also.

So when I got back from camp, my family and I went to our cabin at Indian Lake for three days to watch the fireworks they put off every fourth of July. My dad brought his labtop and he had just got the movie "Friday Night Lights" for his birthday. I decided to watch it since I had nothing else to do. After watching the movie, I realized for really the first time in my life, you only live on this earth once, and you have to make the most of it. I realized I have been pretty much sitting around for the past fifteen years watching my life go by, and that's exactly what I did with Betsy. I just sat there and let her go by because I was too nervous to do anything about it. And now I've lost her. I told my dad I was going to go sleep, so I went into the other room and just cried. For the first time in my life, a girl made me cry, and it's this girl that I may never even see again. I don't understand it at all. I just sat there and cried for a good ten minutes. And then I thought to myself how I'd let everything go in my life, and given up on so many things, and years I'll never get back. And I decided that I was going to end that then. I wasn't going to give up on finding Betsy, no matter how much I wanted to, because I'd given up on so many other things in my life. It's really hard right now, but I'm trying to stick with it.

A gathering of angels appeared above my head
They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said
They said come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me
Come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me

Click to enter my forum, Love Hurts.
Z /\ ( |-| is offline   Reply With Quote