View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:43 AM  
Jess

Name: Jessica
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

A Florida senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership.

Taking off down the road, he pushed it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.

'Amazing,' he thought as he flew down I-75, pushing the pedal even more.

Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw the state trooper behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring.

He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120.
Suddenly he thought, 'What am I doing? I'm too old for this!' and he pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.

Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch and said, 'Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go.'

The elderly gentleman paused and said, 'Three years ago, my wife ran off with a Florida State Trooper. I thought you were bringing her back.'

'You have a good day, Sir,' replied the trooper.

What word doesn't belong?
that, hat, what, mat, cat, sat, pat, chat

WHAT

Forwards it is heavy, backwards it is not. What is it? TON

The more you feed it, the more it grows high, but if you give it water, it shall quickly die. What is it? FIRE

The Beginning of eternity, the end of space, the beginning of every end, the end of every place. What am I? "E"

What starts with P, ends with E, and has thousands of letters in it? POST OFFICE
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote