Old June 26th, 2010, 06:34 PM  
Apparitions
Nice Poster

Apparitions's Forum Picture

Name: Dan
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deschain View Post
There are MANY things the Catholic Church has done throughout history and to the modern day that are despicable. If you don't support those things, why do you associate yourself with them by calling yourself a catholic?
The Crusades, anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo Jojo View Post
Also, this forum you'll barely find anyone Christian trying to condemn or convert anyone, in fact the ones that have tried it are no longer here. You'll find more atheists bashing and trying to convert Christians. Like I said in my earlier post I don't care if you do it, it's when you get to the point of doing it every single day in every thread you can find that it gets to the disturbing part.
LOL! Failpost is fail. All the time, Christians try and convert me. All the fucking time. I don't try and convert anyone, I may point out inaccuracies and flaws in their religion but I leave it up to them to decide for themselves. On the other hand, I always get Christians coming out with bullshit like 'look around you and tell me there is no God' (which I do and enjoy doing as I see them about to facepalm like I'm closed minded when they are the closed minded ones who refuse to believe that they might have spent their whole lives believing a lie, the greatest one ever in fact. To think that it's always Atheists trying to convert and bash Christians is just incomprehensible.

Last edited by Apparitions; June 26th, 2010 at 06:41 PM.
Apparitions is offline   Reply With Quote