Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2010, 06:07 PM  
Awesome Poster
Death's Forum Picture
Default Re: Religion

Originally Posted by Mojo Jojo View Post
You don't provide facts, statistics, or even sources most of what you say comes from your opinion or something someone else has posted.
I've posted external links before, but I usually prefer to refute what others say with reasons, which is also a debating tactic. I don't paticually care if you like it or not.

Also if you're atheist what's the point in going on a tyrant about a God you don't believe in and stories that never happened?
Isn't it obvious? Just because I don't believe in God, it does not mean that I can't argue against someone when they say that the God of the old testament was a good character. You'll usually find that the best way to refute religious arguments is by using said religion against them, like I've been doing.

You'll find more atheists bashing and trying to convert Christians. Like I said in my earlier post I don't care if you do it, it's when you get to the point of doing it every single day in every thread you can find that it gets to the disturbing part.
Little to no atheists I've met here bash Christians. We are not trying to convert you. But if you say something we disagree with, we'll argue against it in the same way you are arguing against me. Does this surprise you?

Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
Perhaps the entire argument [the death penalty] can be summarised in just a sentence.

We kill people who kill people to show others that killing is wrong.

Last edited by Death; June 26th, 2010 at 06:11 PM.
Death is offline   Reply With Quote