Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2010, 09:24 PM  
Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? mostly Republicans
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? definitely conservative
3 Are you pro choice? not really
4 Do you consider yourself open minded?depends on the issue
5 Are you opposed to change? good change, no...obama's "change" YES
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? yes
7 Do you support the Obama Administration? I support them in that as a citizen it is my duty to be loyal to our government, but I strongly disagree with most of the policies they have enacted
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States?ABSOLUTELY NOT!!
9 Do you support the War on Terror?YES
10 Are you tolerant? tolerant of people who believe differently, yes...tolerant of people who force their beliefs down my throat but whine when i mention mine, NO
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? YES
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? no
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached?despite the fact that he is shaping up to be one of the worst presidents, no, he has not committed an impeachable crime...yet
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? ours
15 Are you open to stem cell research?yes, on adult stem cells. most people are not aware of the fact that embryonic stem cells have not made any advances to medicine, but stem cells from adults have helped come a long way
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? yes
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? personally, i am opposed to gay marriage, but constitutionally it should be left up to individual states
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded?racist, no. narrow-minded, occasionally
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? "A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck
if a woodchuck could chuck wood!"

20 Who is your Representative? currently, J. Gresham Barrett
21 Who is your Senator? Jim DeMint and Linsdey Graham

22 Are you male or female? Male
23 Are you a minority? No
24 How old are you? 17
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? middle
26 What is your sexual orientation? straight
Sandlapper50 is offline   Reply With Quote