View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2006, 01:11 AM  
Physicist's Forum Picture
Join Date: June 12, 2006
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: i feel like this???

OK, first, stop the ecstacy. That is probably contributing a lot, especially if you feel this way a lot which you have crashed. If it's still bad, go see a psychiatrist. He will tell you whether or not medicine is right for you. If he says it's not, don't panic. He may hook you up with a councellor/psychologist that you can talk to, and he can help.
Physicist is offline   Reply With Quote