Kiros
Retired Administrator

Kiros's Forum Picture

Name: Ben
Arrow Re: New mod in puberty

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucysister
This is just a male chauvinist site.
See, I was afraid of you were leaning toward that. Fortunately, this is not a prejudice site, not in any means. If we sense someone being racist, sexist, or hinting derogative ideas about anyone, then we warn them immediately and take further action if it's needed. I, personally, wanted there to be both male and female counselors and sure enough, after deciding who would fit the job, Nykole became our newest counselor. Heather use to be a global moderator, and Bri still is one. Do not accuse this site of being chauvinistic toward males. All of us have made our points about this. I've stated a completely reasonable deal. I really shouldn't have even offered that because the moderators have already been chosen. Those were the ones that had the best applications. If you don't like it, that's really just too bad. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but that's just it. If I could show you who applied, then you would see that many more males applied for that job. Could that be helped? Sure, if more females applied, but that didn't happen. Open your eyes, please. This is not a sexist site, so do not treat it like that just because you're not getting what you want as easily as you wanted. My goodness... And yes, I was trying to make a point with you. It seems that you find it hard to ask Lloyd to give up his position that he applied for so a possibly inexperienced person could take over for the sole purpose that you wanted a female moderator. Hmmm... Come to think of it, I would find that hard to do myself. Though Lloyd's a nice guy, he might be happy to do it if you ask him. Are you starting to get that point now?

Anyway, calling this community a male chauvinist site will just get you warned for trolling. I'm letting you go for that, but please do not show the same attitude again.

Kiros || Ben

Happiness is not about being perfect.
It is about seeing beyond the imperfections.
Kiros is offline   Reply With Quote