Thread: Strange!
View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2006, 11:26 PM  
Ryan_J

Ryan_J's Forum Picture

Default Re: Strange!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronG
Whens my penis going to grow? Ive had under arm hair for like a year and a half, ive had pubes for ages and theyre starting to get pretty thick and im changing everywhere but my penis hasnt grown one little bit, its like 2 or 3 inches. Do you think it will grow soon? and when it starts noticeably growing, how long does it take to get around 5 or 6 inches?
Aaron, in your post you didn't say how old you are. To the best of my knowledge, your penis should begin to grow actually at-or-around the same time as the first appearance of pubic hair. This varies greatly from one person to another... As for underarm hair, that varies even more and I have a 16 year old friend who barely has any...so I wouldn't worry about that part. Your penis though, well again without knowing your age it's hard to tell. It's possible that due to some condition, you started growing hair at an early age, or I hate to say this it is also possible that you simply have a small penis. Size varies greatly, and yes I would say in my experience that anything between 5 and 6 inches is normal, anything much more than that is large. But remember that for every person with a 7 or 8 inch penis there are probably an equal, or bigger number of people with 3 or 4 inch ones!