Old June 15th, 2006, 12:17 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: Ann Coutler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIsailer19
i'm a liberal (democrat). i've "gotten a feel" of ann coulter on the today show. if she was any meaner she would be a nazi. her political views are completley irrational and arrogant. she (just like most republicans) just says things that she beleives are right, and doesnt support them with facts or evidence. she is offenceful and just stone cold mean. it put a smile on my face when she was booed out of rockerfeller plaza. and btw, her new book is completley fallicious, liberals are NOT the anti-christ, jersey women didnt want their husbands to die, gay marrige and stem-cell research should be allowed and the US should still be ruled by the constitution, not by the bible! republicans dont seem to understand that though, they are too busy shooting hunting partners or passing crazy-ass laws to up their approval rating. what they dont seem to realize is that their approval rating is at 29%, and what they are currently doing isnt working, and that maybe they need to change their views. they need to get their heads out of their asses, step up to the plate and take some responsiblity if they want to continue governing this country!
i only do this once in a blue moon, so consider yourself lucky n.n

BRAVO!!!!! HERE HERE!!!!! INDEED!!!!!

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote