View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2006, 05:45 AM  
mRojas2000
Fake *A d m i n

mRojas2000's Forum Picture

Name: Miguel
Default How can I know if my best friend likes me...

Hello everyone...
My name is Miguel...
I met this girl about 6 months ago in school, because we were both new and we didnt know the Italian (I live in Italy) we had to go to Italian classes together every week at school... thats how I got to know her...
So, we met, we went out to the park, we've gone to some fairs together and stuff... but as a friend, how I though...
Some weeks ago, I told her I liked one girl, and if she would help me ask her out, because I'm VERY shy!! so she agreed, and we did a plan and stuff... unfortunatelly the plan didn't go as planned because other girl arrived, and the girl I liked was with her friends, and I wanted her to be alone, and stuff... so after a while i called her and it turned out that actually she didnt like me...
The thing is, that since that day, she's been acting weird towards me. She's always telling me "ciao amore" when we meet, and when we have to go, today, I had to help a friend figuring out when her exams were going to be, and she was there, and she was like "hey, don't do any funny moves" (well, something like that, I cant translate it, but it means something like "hey, don't rob him" or something like that...)
So, how can I know if she likes me?? Well... if she likes me I dont have any problems going out with her, or nothing, she's my best friend, and sometimes i find her pretty, and she's a really nice person....
Can someone help me please!?

thanks for reading this...
Miguel

Last edited by mRojas2000; June 15th, 2006 at 06:40 AM.
mRojas2000 is offline   Reply With Quote