View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2006, 10:28 AM  
Junior Member+
infra_red's Forum Picture
Join Date: June 13, 2006
Location: Mars
Default Re: Hurting Penis Please Help...

Originally Posted by Ryan_J
Oh ok well that part is called the frenulum, and it IS very sensitive. As far as I know, it *should* be able to handle the full movement of your foreskin but maybe if its getting rubbed or something, since it's very sensitive it could get irritated. Is the pain, like a soreness kind of pain or like a very sharp pain like stabbing when it gets pulled back?
Its a very sharp pain (it sounds wierd but it is a similar type of pain 2 if u bite ur cheek or gum), i considered buyin lubricator but im not sure whether i would have the nerve to go to a chemist or the doctor for a prescription...would it work neway?
infra_red is offline   Reply With Quote