View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2006, 02:20 AM  
Physicist's Forum Picture
Join Date: June 12, 2006
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: getting ur period

Originally Posted by ThePhantom
Its bul geek ... doctors cant do c r a p

See a counselor
Nice to see your still so helpful, Alex.

First, if it was your first or one of your first periods the last time you had it then don't worry, that's part of growing up. If you are older and at one time had a steady period (regularly once a month) then you may need to be worried. Once you get to a steady healthy weight and after a significant amount of time (I'd say half a year or year at least) you should go to a gynaecologist or doctor (possibly even endocrinologist) and make sure everything is working and you havn't gotten any STD's or didn't damage anything when you were bullemic.
Physicist is offline   Reply With Quote