View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2006, 08:06 PM  
Z /\ ( |-|
Member++

Z /\ ( |-|'s Forum Picture

Default Re: Why me?! Disney Cruise nightmare...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcar
I think you have just got to hold on to that 1 in a million chance that you can find a way of contacting her. i am really sorry for you. im sure you feel really shit, knowing that you could have gone and spoken to her and got some way of contacting her

--im just uploading an .mp3 of that long story
Thanks... This really weird thing happened to me... It's a pretty strange coincidence. We were driving home from the airport today, and my sister said something like, "Look at that pink car!" I remembered "pink car" from somewhere, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I got home and logged onto VT to post this story, and I saw your name on the online users list and I felt like you might be able to help me. Weird. Anyway, thanks to you, I know I'm not going totally crazy over this girl, and I'm not giving up that tiny scrap of hope I have left of finding her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0mpu73rfr34k
Ok man, I am surpised i actually read that entire story, and while reading It i realised how lucky I am to have Heather in my home town, because i think i like her the same way u liked Betesy..

Anyways, Im really sorry to hear that you never even got to talk to her, but that is usually the way it happens. That story actually touched me.. I feel sad right now. First time i have felt sad in a long time. First off i want to thank you for your time to type that amazing story, I loved that story, I think I will save it.. Done. I am stumped on what to say, as im sure Andrew was too Because that story is just too great to even begin to touch on, From reading it I really want to meet you even more, and i would LOVE to talk to you on MSN about anything. If you got MSN, YIM, AIM, or Xfire, please PM me your username, and i will be happy to talk to you about this entire subject if you would like that. And wow, that story was truely touching as Andrew said already.. And again I am sorry, and i actually mean this, because i feel for you. First time i have ever really felt for anyone this much.. Wow...

Remember PM me if u got MSN, and if you dont pleaeeease get it, my username is [email protected]

Yours Truly,
Paul
On AIM my screen name is fdfdfdfdfdfdfdfj, (I couldn't think of a name XD) and my MSN user name is [email protected]. I'd love to talk to you about this... I really need some cheering up right now.

A gathering of angels appeared above my head
They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said
They said come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me
Come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9...ar332646tm.gif

Click to enter my forum, Love Hurts.

http://www.freewebs.com/zachsimagest...F2%5FColor.jpg

Last edited by Z /\ ( |-|; June 12th, 2006 at 10:15 AM.
Z /\ ( |-| is offline   Reply With Quote