View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2006, 06:54 PM  
Glasgow
Banned

Default Re: Why me?! Disney Cruise nightmare...

Ok man, I am surpised i actually read that entire story, and while reading It i realised how lucky I am to have Heather in my home town, because i think i like her the same way u liked Betesy..

Anyways, Im really sorry to hear that you never even got to talk to her, but that is usually the way it happens. That story actually touched me.. I feel sad right now. First time i have felt sad in a long time. First off i want to thank you for your time to type that amazing story, I loved that story, I think I will save it.. Done. I am stumped on what to say, as im sure Andrew was too Because that story is just too great to even begin to touch on, From reading it I really want to meet you even more, and i would LOVE to talk to you on MSN about anything. If you got MSN, YIM, AIM, or Xfire, please PM me your username, and i will be happy to talk to you about this entire subject if you would like that. And wow, that story was truely touching as Andrew said already.. And again I am sorry, and i actually mean this, because i feel for you. First time i have ever really felt for anyone this much.. Wow...

Remember PM me if u got MSN, and if you dont pleaeeease get it, my username is [email protected]

Yours Truly,
Paul
Glasgow is offline   Reply With Quote