View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2006, 07:01 PM  
paki123's Forum Picture
Default Re: i feel fat and i want to lose my manboobs

Originally Posted by kolte
Thats a very good answer to a healthy lifestyle. Its important to varrie your foods. And eat according to the pyrimaid. At your age, too much exercise is unhealthy, but a good cardio and arobic workout will do you allot of good. To get rid of your upper body fat, you need to do pushups and pullups. If thats not your style, try going rock climbing, or tree climbing. Maybe just a simple chinup bar in a doorway would suffice. Just eat a high protien meal about 15 to 30 mins before you start your upper body work out and do only as much as you feel compertable doing. the Saying no pain no gain, is not very healthy.
Thanks, but as you can see from all of my topics, that nothing is helping me alot cuz im so addicted to coke, and food. ANd for some reason when i eat one little snack my weight goes from 130 to 140, and my stomach just sticks out. Then in the my stomach is flat, and you can see some muscle, and when i try to stick it out nothing happens. But after breakfast, my stomach jusst turns into the incredbile hulk and stays there for a while, until i get hungry again. I need help! please.