Old June 1st, 2006, 10:49 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: Nude Aint Rude

Quote:
Originally Posted by popo93
If you don't have anything intelligent to say, keep your mouth shut. That should be a law, but this is a free country. We haven't been wearing clothes in shame for very long at all.

Koler, I would like to understand your views better, why nudity is taboo to you. This threa dis for a frank discussion to better our understanding of one another's views and culture, I'm not asking you to change your mind, but to keep it open.

I shall repeat my inquiry to the ladies, how does heat affect you? Does it cause vaginal itching, uncomfortable sweating under your breasts? Currently I'd like to assess how heat affects people's comfort clothed and unclothed, we'll keep discussin how clothing affects people and such, thenw e'll get down to the deeper questions about our feelings after we've gotten comfortable. This is an intellectual discussion, and so far I've gotten I don't like nudity in public, I'm fine with you in your own homes, but nobody seems to want to discuss the current topics.
Hey, stop being an arrogent fuck ok?
and this isnt "your" tread.
this isnt "my" tread.
this is "our" tread, meaning vt.
you got that?
I don't want any talking back, I don't want any more arrogence.
if people would please share there opionions, and enjoy themselves.
if you wanted a nice conversation, try the chatroom.
this is a debate.
that means one side is against another.
if you wanted to have a savvy chat, why did you put this in the debate forum?

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""