View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2006, 03:34 PM  
lee

lee's Forum Picture

Default Re: Cutter how should i tell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Wrestler
You know what i am very productive just because i cut dont mean that i sit on my ass all day and cut. I'm a wrestler, Soccer player. and i run track & Field, cross country along with alot of other sports.. and I spend alot of time with the police department.. so if you think that i just sit there and all day and say taht im worthless and all this other shit then your wrong.. but i have good support now even though it is summer i have 2 teachers phone numbers and 1 of our police officers phone number.. so dont say that im juust sitting on my ass and letting myself to keep cutting.. BECUASE IM NOT... and ITS NOT FOR ATTENITON like you fucking think.. Now if ya'll will excuse me i have to go help Officer ****** with something.. he is commig to pick me up..
Good for you. Koler is completely out of line. You shouldn't stop cutting until you are ready to stop cutting. If you try doing it cold turkey, you'll only wind up going back to. I know for me each time I quit and started again the cuts got deeper and deeper. I'm going to have scars from it forever. Just stay strong and if that teacher is still being a dickwad, then I dunno. Kick his nuts or something (I kid).

Koler: Not all cutting comes from depression. I have never been depressed. I suffer from sever anxiety. It wasn't caused by low self-esteem. I have many friends whom I love and who love me. If you have a friend who is telling you how hard a time they are having, maybe you should try and comfort them instead of calling it complaining and dumping. However, there are attention cutters out there. If they need attention that badly to hurt themselves, even if it's little scratches, then they should get it. Ignoring them will only make it worse. But I do understand where you are coming from. Maybe your friends really were just complaining and making a mountain out of a molehill. That doesn't mean that this is the same situation.

((Sorry for going off topic and continuing the argument, I just had to throw in my two cents.))

<3

Rivers belong where they can ramble
Eagles belong where they can fly
I've got to be where my spirit can run free
Got to find my corner of the sky
lee is offline   Reply With Quote