View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2010, 02:34 PM  
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Originally Posted by uncutman View Post
im 14 and masturbate a lot but when i finish after it for the next 20 mins a tiny bit of sticky water stuff comes out just under my foreskin and it smells a bit. is that normal or how do i stop it
I agree with the advice above that what you have is residual semen coming out of you after masturbating. Assuming you can ejaculate what you describe is totally normal, and nearly all of us has that problem. Bear in mind that not every single drop of semen we had produced during masturbation goes out at that time and that some will still work its way out. As mentioned above the best way to solve that problem is to urinate right after you are done. Also, make sure you clean the area around your foreskin very well after masturbating, and try to take a shower if you can to clean up so that you do not get any build up down there. Even just washing around your penis is fine as you do not have to wash your entire body if you do not want to do so.

Originally Posted by taymein View Post
I am 13 years old and I have just this week found out that I can finally take the butt plug I have. I have only inserted it 5 or 6 times (Due to pain) and within 2-5 mins Im rushing to the bathroom with diarrhea. I am using Baby Oil as lube, but I dont think that will make a difference. Also, I want a way to cum quicker than just the old stroker...Anyone got any suggestions for me?
As for your diarrhea problems my thinking is that you must be stimulating your rectum in just the right way to produce a bowel movement. Getting diarrhea is not fun, and you never know about having an accident in your bedroom as cleaning up liquid feces is hard and messy. My suggestion to you is if you absolutely want to anally masturbate to find a different method or product instead of the plug. Pain and masturbation should not be happening, and you have to find another method if pain is occuring as it is not normal.

This leads into my next point about methods. As mentioned above we cannot discuss methods on here for the simple fact that it would attract so many pedos here it would not be funny. With that being said you can go to which is a safe website devoted entirely to masturbation. I am sure you can find good alternatives on there.
pontiacdriver is offline   Reply With Quote