View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2006, 01:38 PM  
Kiros
Retired Administrator

Kiros's Forum Picture

Name: Ben
Exclamation Attention: High Amount of Inactivity

More than 1/3 of all our current member forums have inactivity from any owner. I know that some members have been overwhelmingly busy, whose member forums I have not included in the potential prune list. Speaking of which, the list below shows all the member forums that may be potentially pruned due to inactivity from the owner(s).
  1. Depressive inside & out
  2. Minutes
  3. Memoirs of the Rare
  4. Graphics Creation And Editing 101
  5. An Artist Inspired By Pain II
  6. Blaam
  7. Buying My Own Coffin
If your member forum is listed above, you may post a single post in this thread, giving a summarized explanation for current inactivity. This thread will not be over-run with conversations, so if a member makes anymore posts after the first, the additional posts will be deleted. If an administrator needs anymore information from any member, the member will be contacted through private messaging.

If you have just forgotten about it, or have been busy, and you can now post in your forum, then by all means, simply post in the forum and your member forum will be discarded from the prune of inactive member forums. You may post an explanation in your forum for any visitor's sake, however, you do not have to

If you do not want to own your member forum any longer, no explanation is required and within two (2) more weeks, your forum will be trashed with the rest still on the list. If your member forum has several owners, only one has to explain current/future inactivity or post in the forum; of course, if no owner at least posts in the forum, it will be kept on the list.

All of this is common knowledge, so you shouldn't need to reread any of it. It's pretty simple. As a note, I am only making this thread because the number of inactive forums is so high - normally, each inactive forum would simply be marked with [X] and a date of trashing.

Hopefully, this might bring some realization to diary owners
//KiroS

Kiros || Ben

Happiness is not about being perfect.
It is about seeing beyond the imperfections.

Last edited by Kiros; June 7th, 2006 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Updated list
Kiros is offline   Reply With Quote