Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2010, 04:19 AM  
ray8806
Member++

ray8806's Forum Picture

Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support?Republican
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Neither. A moderate Republican. There are some Democratic views I like.
3 Are you pro choice?No. If you didn't want the baby, then you shouldn't have had sex in the first place. And if the girl ws raped, then she should believe that God will take care of her.
4 Do you consider yourself open minded?Yes. I am very open to other peoples' ideas.
5 Are you opposed to change?No. Not at all. Even if the US was the best nation in the world, we could still then get better.
6 Do you support the War In Iraq?Not anymore. We have done the job we went there to do. Why are we still there?
7 Do you support the Obama Administration?Yes. Not in the elections, for I would rather have McCain as president, but I am satisfied with Mr. Obama
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States?No. We can always get better.
9 Do you support the War on Terror?Yes. If more nations got involved in crushing terrorist organizations, then we coudl possibly wipe them from the planet. The las thing we need is Islamic extremists making the Muslim people look bad. They get a bad enough rep already with the xenophobia in the US.
10 Are you tolerant?Yes. I don't mind what or who you are. I think no less of you.
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ?YES
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior?Absolutely not. We are all God's creation. I am not more superior to other humans as blue is to red. I'm just not. Other people, even if they do not believe the same way I do, are alright with me. You opinions and beliefs are just that, yours. I shouldn't shove my religions down your throat.
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached?No I don't. However, I do think he needs to change his views on Israel. I know it isn't just him, but I meant his whole Administration.
14 What is the most effective form of government to you?Democratic Republic like in the US, or an absolute/constitutional monarchy where the sovereign holds the power. Not dictatorship, but monarchy. It inspires it's people and brings a sense of glory to the nation IMO.
15 Are you open to stem cell research?No. We shouldn't tamper with the way God made us in that aspect.
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision?If it would be for a just cause like the US was in war, then sure.
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal?No
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded?No
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?Just as much wood as a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
20 Who is your Representative?Ours is Allen Boyd
21 Who is your Senator?Bill Nelson

22 Are you male or female?Male
23 Are you a minority?No
24 How old are you?16
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class?Upper middle
26 What is your sexual orientation? Straight...curious

Sorry guys, haven't been on as much lately so if i don't reply for a few days it's not because I don't like you, it's because I haven't logged on.
ray8806 is offline   Reply With Quote