Old May 17th, 2006, 11:24 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: Communism

Quote:
Originally Posted by advent_child
Umm... What about Marxism? You completly left that out. Please explain how you would implement your ideal communist system of government. Look at the strength of Capitalist societies of today in contrast with Communist. Even the Communist superpowers fell/fall behind the Capitalists. The only major communist force that has survived the cold war is the Peoples Republic of China, and once again, their economy is heavily reliant upon ours. Freedom of speech is limited; the same internet filters they use in my school district are used by China to filter out the internet to everyone. Look at Tinnamen Square. Do you think it is fair for the government to own everything? What about my right to establish my own buisness as a landlord or banker? In the end, can't the courts and laws protect the working class from abuse by the upper classes? ( sorry for turning this into a quiz)
Thats what I was explaining.
marxism.
sombody is slow.
once again, china is based off of stalinism.
every single communist country that ever has been and is, was created as a stalinist communism.
so we are debating different things.
and I'm burnt out becauase nobody even knows what the hole debate is about because it was a split tread and there was no original topic so everyone spun off there own little debate non of which met up with each other.
first it was commuism fair etc.
then it was stalinism bad marxism good.
we established that.
and people are still grouping communism into stalinism.
and they left out marxism.
so they totally are arguing against the wind since I totally agree with pretty much everthing they say only I think marxism is a good idea even though I wouldnt ever vote for it because I like democrcy more.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote