Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2010, 02:10 PM  
Malcolm Tucker
VT Lover

Malcolm Tucker's Forum Picture

Name: Mal
Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? None, but if I was pinned to one, I would be for the Labour Party
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? More or less Liberal, but not far left.
3 Are you pro choice? Yes.
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? I like to think so.
5 Are you opposed to change? Not at all, Ireland desperately needs change.
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? No
7 Do you support the Obama Administration? Yes
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the Ireland? So long as college fees aren't brought in, and Ryanair aren't allowed take over Aer Lingus, yes.
9 Do you support the War on Terror? No
10 Are you tolerant? I like to think so.
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Very proud Catholic, and yes I do.
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? No, we are all entitled to our own beliefs, and everyone's beliefs should be respected.
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? No.
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Democracy.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Yes!!
16 If the time came that Ireland instituted the draft, would you support this decision? NO!!!
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Most definately.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? Nope, quite the opposite actually.
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Depends how energetic he is at the time in question.
20 Who are your representatives? George Lee.
21 Are you male or female? Male
22 Are you a minority? Yes
23 How old are you? 17
24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Middle Class
25 What is your sexual orientation? Gay

"[...] I mean the guy is an epic fuck-up. Hes so dense that light bends around him."
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote