Old May 16th, 2006, 10:45 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: Hurts really bad!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by farscaperkevin
Heres the deal the chlorine did not "cut" you. and chlorine will not "burn" through your skin. the bleading toes person was probably in the pool a long time. and the toes normally have a lot of extra skin, but when your in water for a long time it weakens less elastic skin, like toes and fingers. and then scraped it on the pools bottom. you can use chlorine or bromine in a hot tub or a pool there are lots of configurations. Usually pools use a halogen to sanitize water. if you havn't had a lot of experience with sex she may very well have pulled too hard. even if you are uncut though it should retract all the way eventually. Once your completely healed try retracting it as much as you can without too much pain. eventually it will retract all the way with no problems.
thank god, I thought everyone had lost there minds.
I mean, fuck, those were some shit answers.

she prolly pulled back too hard.
it stung because it fucking cut you and the chlorine burns in cuts.
your toes were bleeding becasue you were in the pool for hours and you were walking on the bottem thus cutting the pads of your toes.

anywho, yeah, if you don't know the answer........I wouldnt answer the question.......seriously, don't just talk all the bullshit when you don't know what your saying.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""