View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2010, 09:02 PM  
pageplant77
Nice Poster

pageplant77's Forum Picture

Name: Michael
Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? Democratic Party
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Conservative
3 Are you pro choice? No
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Only about things that are in my moral grounds.
5 Are you opposed to change? No
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? No, but I won't go into that...
7 Do you support the Obama Administration? Yes.
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? does the GREAT RECESSION ring a bell? lol
9 Do you support the War on Terror? Yes.
10 Are you tolerant? I think so
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Yes.
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? No, people are people, why should religion get in the way of the best interest of the nation.
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? Has he gone against the constitutional laws or committed any immoral acts? NO!
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Doesn't matter, as long as there is no corruption then they can all be good.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? I've heard there are other ways to getting stem cells other than from fetuses so if they stop using fetuses then yes.
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? Isn't there already like a selective civil service draft? but anyways i have mixed feelings about this one.
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Sure.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? No.
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? As much as it could handle
20 Who is your Representative? Idk
21 Who is your Senator? Amy Klobuchar!!!

22 Are you male or female? male
23 Are you a minority? no
24 How old are you? 16
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Lower class
26 What is your sexual orientation? straight.

I'm what you call "Minnesota Nice"

PM me about anything
pageplant77 is offline   Reply With Quote