Thread: so depressed
View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2006, 08:31 PM  
TeenInNeed

TeenInNeed's Forum Picture

Name: Kevin
Default Re: so depressed

I can relate to you, as I seem to be always depressed, I hide behind a mask when I'm around friends.... ( The sad thing is I really don't have all that many friends, because it seems like no matter what I do I'm pushed away). What I'm still confused over is why everytime i see one of my friends looking depressed, they wont even talk to me... I care about my friends, but they don't seem to care about me. I was at my friends house today, and I was depressed, even trying to look depressed to even see if my friends cared about me to even ask what's wrong... no one asked or anything. I'm an outcast at school and I don't even know what i did to make people hate me so much... I'm cast away because I'm smart is what it seems like. In band if i do good on a chair test I'm called a show-off. If I do good on a test i'm called a nerd/geek/queer(no clue where that comes from but thats what im called). Atleast put on a mask for your birthday you might be depressed, but it doesn't hurt to put it behind the mask as everyone does. You don't want people to be mad at you for throwing you a birthday party and you looking like you'd rather be asleep then at it. Put on the mask for your birthday, If you ever need anyone to talk to about your problem's feel free to pm me I like to care for people, but they just don't care that i give a shit and I'm not an ass... It doesn't even have to be a close friend, I just like to help people, yet im always shoved away... It makes me feel unwanted...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I'm always wrong and your
always right, if i say your right then what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TeenInNeed is offline   Reply With Quote