Old March 15th, 2010, 10:20 AM  
Marcie
Awesome Poster

Marcie's Forum Picture

Name: Benjamin
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by INFERNO View Post
There are various physiological evolutionary changes that occurred to produce the human eye as we know it today. The chemical interactions, assuming the same chemicals, interact the same way. Amino acids through modern-day experiments on chemical evolution, as seen by the Miller-Urey experiment. However, there is also evolution at the molecular level and this is where many of the changes occur even if they cannot yet be seen at the superficial level. To understand the evolution of the eye completely, you need to have enough knowledge of molecular biology, evolution and physiology. It's far too detailed and long for me to begin to explain here so if you want the answer, I suggest looking it up online. However, from the way you're asking me, I'm uncertain if you have studied these areas and so your questions may be asking not about the details but rather how the more basic concepts work. I'll wait for your answer to find out which.
Probably more of the basic concept. I haven't done too much studying of this topic, though I have done a good amount.

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

"The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost."

A friend is one who knows you, but loves you anyway.
Marcie is offline   Reply With Quote