Thread: Communism
View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2006, 04:46 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: Communism

Well, I'm a buddhist, and like everything else I study, I looked at both sides of the argument.
then I come to my own conclusion.
communism wholly bad (now that I know you follow at least some form of buddhism i can talk to you easier)
every person deserves the same oppritunities.
they deserve to reach life the way they see fit.
communism in theroy, like I have said many times before, is good.
but communism in a real word situation is bad.
what looks good on paper, isnt allways good once it is followed.
if you are not communist, then why do you debate it?
if you see the unequality of communism then why do you defend it?
if you reolize the injustice of communism then why do you seek to understand it?
why does democrocy fit the bill?
because it was created and fasioned over many years by people who may not have understood polotics, but strived for freedom.
they may not have been the most intellegent beings, they were not scientists or polotictions or royality like those men who created communism.
but they had the will, and the strife to see what was right, and wrong.
they looked at life threw the eyes of the pesent, the citizen, the wronged and the unequal, and they spread rights evenly.
it may have taken many years, but it evolved into the current, representitive democry found in the most sucsessful and just countries in the world.
democrocy in theory is wholly good.
thereofore, I am for it.
communism, in its evolution, as practiced today and yesterday, has been wholly bad.
never has a communist regiem not be dictoral.
saying you support a theory is one thing.
but saying you support a very violent and horrid form of governmnet, as seen in histroy, is awful.
right speech or right intention.
should you be ethical, or wise?
or should you even make the comprimise.
I stive for understanding over being understood.
I have the right intention, and my speech is only offensive if the one who hears it allows it to be.
but that can be said for all words.
communism is bad.
no matter what you say, or intend to say.
you cannot whoa sombody to partake in a form of government that has seen more blood at its hands......then any other.
only chirsitanity has experienced such violence as communism.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote