View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2010, 10:11 AM  
SEASHELL
Junior Member+

Name: CHELSEA

See My Private Message

To MACZED ... Re' ..... yeah, vaseline works great for girls and guys

Egg White Is good ... It's Not greasy like Vaseline.

I Like It !!! ... I Like It ... !!! (what you have said I mean). Anyway, I do it Anywhere ... When The Clitorus Calls ...lol... It Won't wait ...lol...!!!

Nahhh ... Go For It Girlfriend !!! ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrys_Baby View Post
I masturbate with my vibrator almost every day. Do y'all think it could cause nerve damage?
Nahhh ... Go For It Girlfriend !!! ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringLove View Post
Umm, I'm confused, I just masturbated for the first time( well I used but never knew I did, just rubbing against stuff and things like that ) with an electric toothbrush on my clitoris, it was very pleasurable, but I didn't reach oragsm. Does it take a few times of masturbAtion to have an oragsm?

-Katie (:
Add Me as a Friend and we can Share Girly Secrets ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannahgurl View Post
I am feeling better bout stuf now that I know that most all girls masterbate too.. I do it alot I think I do it more than any one. My cliit is very sincitive I get wet really fast.. wonder if there is somthng wrong with me
No darling ... Nothing wrong With You !!! ... I do It 3 or 4 times a day !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaUK View Post
I'm more or less the same. I get really wet too and I also thought I was a bit odd.
Nope ... Nothing Wierd Girlfriend !!! .... You are A Normal Healthy Sexy Girl. little Baby Girls even Masturbate ..... When they rock from side to side (especially wen naked) and They Giggle .... Their Volva Lips are Rubbing Together and Stimalating their tiny Clitorus. You even see wen they are laying naked and they put their fingers in their slit they Giggle. This is because they are ticling their Clit and it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young teen View Post
No, it doesnt hurt, it just, you know, feels different.
You Can Say That Again .... And Feels GOOD TOO !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDB_95 View Post
I just wanna know if it hurts the first time a girl fingers herself
Actually, so long as you are Carefull until you get your own Tecnique and learn wat feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGirl012 View Post
What is the best way to mastrubate? Besides rubbing the clit?
We not allowed to Discuss Grafic Detail on her. Even though its a Sex Discussion Forum. So Add me as a friend and we can Chat elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutethang101 View Post
What is a g spot?!?!
See the Private Message I sent you.

Quote:
What are the different types of masterbation please tell?!!
See the Private Message I sent you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyley View Post
a g-spot is the part in a womans vagina that gives her the greatest sense of pleasure,

their arnt really that many types of masterbation, just guys pull and girls poke, should give mor info,

ps dont double post click edit
Here's a LINK for G-SPOT ..... It has some great Pics and Diagrams. It Takes a while to Load, but then just Scroll Down The Page.

http://www.thefemalegspot.com/g-spot-pictures/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
Go on Google images or another search engine and search for vaginal diagram or something along those lines.
Here's a LINK for G-SPOT ..... It has some great Pics and Diagrams. It Takes a while to Load, but then just Scroll Down The Page.

Quote:
What is a g spot?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutipielaura View Post
Hi kutethang

i wish somone woud tell me too coz i always did the same thing
but i guess that is what VT is for - i found out loads

Laura
Add me as a Friend and I'll share some Techniques: 'cause we not 'spose to discuss grafic detail on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laur08 View Post
ok so i dont masterbate that much, but when i do it never really works. like i use an electric toothbrush over my clit and it like feels goodd after a while, but is there anything else i can do? any suggestions
Yeah ... Heaps !!! ... But we not suppose to discuss stuff in grafic detail on here, so add me as a friend and we can share Techniques on MSN. Anyway, in the meantime ... An Electric Toothbrush is for Cleaning Your teeth... keep it for that; you mite hurt your Clit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aηdy View Post
Be careful what you say close, you don't want to get yourself an infraction.
Hi Andy,
I don't mean to be Rude, but, What exactly was it that CLOSE said that was Out Of Place. He used the correct Names/Terminology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherishedTeddy View Post
yh, im always home before mom comes home but im also scared of my cats walking in on me, i know they're my pets but that would just creep me out

i think its because i dont have a lock on my bedroom door and my brother and my mom dont care if they walk in on me getting changed even though im old enough to have some privacy!!!

i think its wierd...
Get a couple of Rubber or Plastic Doorstops and Jam Them under the Inside of your door; but put a small mat/floor rug in the doorway under the door and place them under it. As for them walking in on you, why not do the same to them and see how they like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherishedTeddy View Post
but what if someone hears me or summat, now that would be embarassing!
Firstly ... the word is SOMETHING ... NOT SUMMAT !!! . . . . .
Secondly ... Just tell the truth and say "I'm Masturbating! ... and if you think it's dirty, Go Look It Up Online!!!"
Don't worry, they probably Masturbayt too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly View Post
im 13 is it ok to mastubate and will i still be consitered a virgin?
YES !!! .... It certainly IS, Nelly. Also, it's completely NORMAL for you to Mastabayt at 13. I started seriously Masturbayting at about 8 or 9 (thats when I knew what it Really was); but I really started (playing with myself) when I was about 4 or 5.

Last edited by Aspiringanonymous; March 12th, 2010 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Multiple postings.
SEASHELL is offline   Reply With Quote