Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2010, 01:43 AM  
INFERNO
Awesome Poster
 
INFERNO's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: December 27, 2008
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer - X View Post
Actually, it was the sarcastic my point of view, I don't know why the hell you took it literally. And that's why it was blocking you for a while
It's hard to sometimes detect sarcasm via text only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer - X View Post
One thing should be understand by both of the sides. We cannot prove God exist because he doesn't exist and because he exist already. This is the basis of all debates in most of the places what we call forums and even symposiums.
How can this be understood by both sides? Only your side understands it because you believe he exists. By saying atheists must accept that completely contradicts the entire belief of atheism. Doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer - X View Post
Someone? Since one a God a human being. For me, God is not a human being.
Is not a creature we can think of in our mind. You say god is an imagination played in the peoples mind, but I cannot imagine something that already doesn't exist.
I never said he was actually a human being in my view, re-read what I said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer - X View Post
What is that? Seems like an atom to me, and those are the electron shells and electron clouds. Why? Is atheism connected to chemistry or physical law embedded in it? Who concocted in any way?
No, atheism is simply the belief there is no god or higher being. Many atheists do adhere to science, that's true. I'm not sure what the point is you're trying to make here though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer - X View Post
But birthday cake? What is that? I think it is an edible food, other than that...
It's a metaphor, one I explained very clearly. I'm not sure why you're having difficulty understanding that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer - X View Post
String Theory? String Field theory, no?
Well, I haven't gone there it. I don't know which account you are referring, but yes I lack in that knowledge.
Look it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer - X View Post
Also, not atheism that support evolution, in fact the ones who induced the Idea of evolution and plunged it into the following century are the same ol' Islamic Scholars like Ibn Miskawayh, the Brethren of Purity, al-Khazini, Abū Rayhan al-Biruni, Nasir al-Din Tusi, and Ibn Khaldun. All of them.

And mainly Al-Jahiz and not Darwin the first thought of natural selection.

But thing is, they are Muslims and not atheists. Again, where am I going?
Yes, others other than Darwin thought of evolution way before his time, some of whom were religious. What's your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer - X View Post
I think you perceived it wrong, what I said is that the balanced position of earth is what supported in the growth of organism. You are just me some where else.
That's not what you said before but it makes sense now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer - X View Post
I am done. I won't post anymore here, until you do make a real debate thread.
Do you have a topic in mind? I'm not going to make one simply because you want me to without an idea in mind because these posts (the one I responded to and this one I'm responding to) have a diverse set of ideas, pick one or two.

Seeing as how you are willing to return to this thread, perhaps you can address the above issue here.

"That is my ambition, to have killed more people, more helpless people, than any man or woman who has ever lived." - Jane Toppan

"There's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, it's just a son of a bitch getting there" - Sully Erna of Godsmack
INFERNO is offline   Reply With Quote