Thread: Gas*~
View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2006, 08:08 AM  
Aηdy's Forum Picture
Name: Andy
Join Date: July 19, 2005
Location: England
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Default Re: Gas*~

there is a car that runs on 90% water, i have seen it on a tv programme im not sure what the other 10% was but its apparently 100% environmentally good lol
Aηdy is offline   Reply With Quote