Thread: does anyone
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2006, 07:49 PM  
krzwis
Member+

Default Re: does anyone

well, me and my gf really wanna try this:

grab a blanket, maybe some snacks...start in early evening and have a picnic. Watch the sunset together, watch the stars together....

i know this sounds all lame, but if you actually looked at the sunset, longenough so your eye's adjust, its the most beautiful thing, same goes with the stars.

Except when you do this, try to go to a hill thats in a part of town thats not near any major city centres. Not to be nerdy, but the light pollution that cities and other major sourses of light make viewing the stars hard to do.

A movie at someone's house works too. Sitting anywhere outside in the dark works. And if you just hold each other in eachothers arms and move very little, you can see all the life that wakes up at night time....once i was almost scarred to death cause of all the racoons that just suddenly woke up and walked around.

Hanging out at parks also works

Thats all i got....but then again I'm not one of those types that picks romantic places too much. I might be romantic but i lack creativity sometimes

"Quit complaining!"
-Philippians 2:14

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. "
-1 Corinthians 13:4-8
krzwis is offline   Reply With Quote