View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2006, 10:36 AM  
I am: I am
kolte's Forum Picture
Name: Matt
Default Re: Bann On Public Smoking

well you know what about 20-30 percent of adults smoke in america and about 20-30 teenagers smoke in america. That means that even though you just have the majority, its just barely there. Black people arent the majority they still have rights. Women arent the majority they still have rights. Hell, I'm not the majority, I have rights. But smokers don't have rights? I'm only allowed to smoke at home now? not in my car, not at my job, not at any pubs or restronts. You don't know how much respect I have just lost for you alex, sombody I thought believed in equality. Yeah, equality as long as you win. But if sombody else gets treated like dog shit by society, then meh, who cares, its not hurting you, in fact you can breath at a pub now, as if you go to a pub in the first place.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote