View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2006, 10:28 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: Bann On Public Smoking

I would rather be tortured, rapped and beaten for ever, I would rather burn in hell for all eternity rather then let this country become fucking communist. thats what it's doing, its taking freedom after freedom right after right untill we have nothing! I AM AMERICAN, I AM FREE!!!!! I'm not almost free! My forfothers fought and died for freedom, and it's not smoking I care about, its the picture. What next everyone. WHAT NEXT. The government takes away this and that. they restict this and that. I've really had it. You all may be happily frolicking but i'm noticing it all. YOU ARE NOT LOSING YOUR RIGHTS, I AM. Of course you don't give a shit, its not affecting you, its affecting me!!!!! Its affecting people you hate. YOU HATE SMOKERS. What did I do to you, If you don't want to smell smoke, then don't go to a restront that has smokers. If you don't wanna smell smoke you dont have to. Nobody is holding a gun to your head. WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE. tuff luck. But cars are more harmful to your health. you FUCKING LOVE them. WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE DYING FROM SECOND HAND SMOKE????? where are they!!!!!!!!! Give me names, give me proof that people HAVE DIED. you have all these bastards thinking smokers are just fucking wretches. Were people to god damnit. We get rights too!!!! I'm pissed, I'm so fucking pissed I swear to god the next mother fucker i see that opens there fucking mouth and complains about me smoking, I'm tearing there fucking head off. EVERYDAY! People bitch about smokers! FUCK YOU, its none of your business get the fuck over it. Your whinny complaining ass is damageing to my health. I swear to god! and anti smoker is NOT a friend of mine. If you are anti smoking, then I don't ever want to talk to you again. You want to strip me of my rights!!!???!!! well to hell with that, I won't let you fucking do it. You people have started a war. You think your getting away with it, you don't even know what you have done! If there is a person in this world that wants to challenge the fact that Shit is going down, then bring it on!!!!!!! I love a bit of compitition. BUT GOD DAMNIT i'm smoking this god damn cig. in my car driving down the road, I'm getting maarried to whom i want to. I'm not paying attention to this government anymore! IF it wants to spend money on wars then have at it, but not my money! I HOPE THE GOVERNMENT FALLS INTO THE GROUND, I thought terrorists might knock some since into your ingnorant little heads on september 11th! I thought the Katrina disastor would do something! but you keep on about shit that doesnt even bother you, just so you can do somthing. I'm aborting babies, I'm smoking pot, I'm renting what I want, i'm wathing what I want because this is a FREE NATION and noboy is saying otherwise.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote