Thread: Whoaaa...
View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2006, 12:21 PM  
I am: I am
kolte's Forum Picture
Name: Matt
Default Re: Whoaaa...

well, I hate to bring up old news most people have put in mental blocks, but like, loads of people just tripped out over how slow vt was, and how many members were just taking up space but had never posted, how we didnt have enough moderators how we did have this and that, they tripped, so they took the members list away, then they yelled even more, then some people yelled at a noob for something or another, Cody and Nick and Matt were frozen, or something, they call got pissed and Cody wrote a novel about how angry he was, then people just started leaving, one after another just plopping up posts that said they were leaving, Tim started a Website called StapleClock, they are all there, just go to and you can talk to them. But it was really wild for a bit there, but Josh made Kiros an admin, and we got Alex as a g-mod, and a few puberty mods and a new forum and faster everything, and its all back to normal, but there was like, a revolt literally.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote