Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2010, 07:47 PM  
Friend of the Devil
Sugaree's Forum Picture
Name: Matty
Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? On different issues, I support one party. I don't support one entirely.

2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Independent.

3 Are you pro choice? Yes.

4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Indeed I am.

5 Are you opposed to change? No, but I do take a while to get used to change.

6 Do you support the War In Iraq? I used to, not anymore.

7 Do you support the Obama Administration? No.

8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? Not fully. But then again, I'm not very good on economics.

9 Do you support the War on Terror? No.

10 Are you tolerant? Very much so.

11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? I am a Christian. However, I am currently in doubt of some things regarding my religion.

12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? Not at all. They are human beings and deserve to be treated as my equal.

13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? No.

14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Most effective form of government would be no government. Let the people of this country, who I believe have the best interests, lead the country.

15 Are you open to stem cell research? Yes I am.

16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? No, I would not.

17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Yes.

18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? No, because they know me to be a fair and equal person.

19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? The answer is 42.

20 Who is your Representative? Steve Austria (7th congressional district of Ohio.)

21 Who is your Senator? Senator Sherrod Brown

22 Are you male or female? Male

23 Are you a minority? No.

24 How old are you? 15

25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Middle class

26 What is your sexual orientation? Bisexual

Originally Posted by Brighter.Tomorrow View Post
Hello again VirtualTeen. you blackhole.

No tears to cry
No feelings left
This species has
Amused itself to death