Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2010, 07:15 PM  
2D
Banned

Default Re: Political Polls

United States Poll:

1 What political party do you support? Fuck if I know, I'l be outta the country soon
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? None, I suppose I would be smack in the middle.
3 Are you pro choice? TBH, I really couldn't give a shit, I'm Christian so It's a win win for me.
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Indeed.
5 Are you opposed to change? You can't stop change if you want.
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? I don't support war of any kind.
7 Do you support the Obama Administration? Eh, he's okay. Not bad, not good, just average.
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? No, But I don't care. As I said earlier I'm leaving the country soon enough.
9 Do you support the War on Terror? No.
10 Are you tolerant? Of what?
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Yes
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? No.
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? On what grounds?
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Same as Connor, none or direct democracy.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Fuck yeah I want a clone.
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? Hopefully I'll be out of the country, but if not, I would be in Canada so fast.
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Why not?
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? No.
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? They can, so they will, the amount has yet to be determined.
20 Who is your Representative? Eliseo Lee Alcon
21 Who is your Senator? Tim Eichenberg, Dede Feldman, Gerald Ortiz y Pino, John C. Ryan.

Not sure which one, their district overlaps my zip.

22 Are you male or female? Male
23 Are you a minority? No
24 How old are you? 16
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Middle class I suppose.
26 What is your sexual orientation? Straight
2D is offline   Reply With Quote