peaceloverugby
Great Poster

peaceloverugby's Forum Picture

Name: Connor
Location: I live here. I live there. Currently in Cork, Ireland
Default Re: Political Polls

United States Poll:

1 What political party do you support? None, too liberal for all
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Far, far left
3 Are you pro choice? Yes I am
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Yes
5 Are you opposed to change? No, not at all
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? No I do not, it is an illegal crusade for capitalism
7 Do you support the Obama Administration? I do, but he needs to start keeping campaign promises. I would've voted for Kucinich, but he didn't make it out of the primaries
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? No, not nearly enough regulation. Too few people have too much power
9 Do you support the War on Terror? No, not at all.
10 Are you tolerant? Yes
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? No
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? N/A
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? No, he has not committed any high crimes or misdemeanors
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? A lack thereof, or a direct democracy
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Yes, very much so, with government funds too
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? I would not. I would burn my draft card and go to prison if necessary
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Yes, and protected by the federal government
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? No
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? As much as he wants, unless he's harming other woodchucks
20 Who is your Representative? Mr. Todd Akin (wanker)
21 Who is your Senator? Sen. Claire McCaskill (she's alright) and Kit Bond (wanker)

22 Are you male or female? Male
23 Are you a minority? No
24 How old are you? 17
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? rich, it's disgusting to see how much I have and how little other have
26 What is your sexual orientation? gay

This machine kills fascists.

"I'm a horrible dancer, I ain't gonna lie; But I'll be damned if that means that I ain't gonna try."

Last edited by peaceloverugby; January 23rd, 2010 at 07:00 PM.
peaceloverugby is offline   Reply With Quote